• The members of NCCI will be ordinary members and associate members.
• Ordinary membership is open to all Noongar businesses; and
• Associate members will be partners of NCCI who don’t meet the criteria of being a Noongar business.
A Noongar business is considered a Noongar business if:
• At least 51% owned by Noongar Persons
• Led and/or managed by a Principal Executive officer (or similar) who is a Noongar Person
• Controlled by a Noongar Person with whom rests the key business decisions regarding the business’ finances, operation , personnel and strategy
• For profit
• Trading as a business with a minimum revenue of $75,000 or a demonstrated recent history of trade (ideally 6 months trade history); and
• Located in Australia